[ndnSIM] color different traffic from apps

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Tue Dec 25 19:33:42 PST 2012

Hi Xiaoke,

To the best of my knowledge, in order to put different colors in the visualizer for different traffic (e.g., packets from different senders) you may need to add some non-trivial changes to the visualizer.  I was thinking myself that it would be great to show Interest and Data flows separately, but unfortunately haven't find any solution so far.