[ndnSIM] Compilation failure because of undefined reference

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Mon Dec 17 10:44:57 PST 2012

Hi!

Why do you put packet directly to content store from the app. It was never an intended behavior... Normally, you would reply to Interests by sending a data packet using m_protocolHandler(packet) call in a ndn::App-derivative class.

If you really want to proceed with manually putting packets to the content store, then you'll need a couple of changes. First, "packet" for the second parameter should be the payload only, not the full packet with NDN headers.

Second, you need to change your call to something like ``ContentStore::GetContentStore(GetNode())->Add(header,packet);``. The way you do it cannot work, as you're explicitly asking to call Add method of ContentStore class (base class), where this method is defined as pure virtual and never defined.