[ndnSIM] Interest packet size

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Sat Dec 15 13:50:07 PST 2012

Interest packet by definition don't carry the payload and (honestly) I'm not sure how large interest sizes (especially 20-40kbytes).

Given that, if you really want to, you still can choose and vary extremely large interest names, resulting in large interest packet sizes and all other implications (e.g., each PIT entry will be also large).