[Ndn-lib] Is there an NDN Unity project I can take a look at?

Thompson, Jeff jefft0 at remap.ucla.edu
Wed Sep 27 12:45:01 PDT 2017

Hello Wenrui,

See NDN-DOT-NET for the NDN common client library in C# that you can use in Unity.
https://github.com/named-data/ndn-dot-net

You need to put ndn-dot-net.dll in your Unity project Assets folder.
https://github.com/named-data/ndn-dot-net/blob/master/bin/ndn-dot-net.dll

There are some example programs such as this one which sends an Interest and displays the returned Data packet.
https://github.com/named-data/ndn-dot-net/blob/master/examples/test-get-async.cs

To show the results in the Unity console, you need to change each Console.Out.WriteLine to Debug.Log .

Thanks,
- Jeff T