[Ndn-lib] Signal system performance

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri Jun 30 20:36:27 PDT 2017

Hi Lan

A benchmark result for ndn-cxx v0.3 indicates the performance of
EventEmitter (which is later renamed to Signal) is: 5.662ns/op on Ubuntu
12.04, 7.462ns/op on OSX 10.9.
https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/2116#note-36

You are welcome to adapt the code and do a benchmark, and post the result
back on this mailing list.

Yours, Junxiao