[Ndn-lib] ndn-cxx v2::Validator destruction during validation

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri Jun 30 20:30:10 PDT 2017

Hi ndn-cxx developers

I have a question regarding ndn::security::v2::Validator.
I wonder, what would have if the Validator instance is destructed during a
validation (after Validator::validation is invoked, but before either
success or failure callback is invoked)?
Does the validation still progress toward completion, does the validation
fail immediately, or is this undefined behavior?
I didn't find the answer in security library documentation, and I hope
someone can clarify.

Yours, Junxiao