[Ndn-lib] writing a code to create an Interest packet

Zeinab Zali zeinabzali at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 01:47:03 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I am confused with TlvEncoder and Bytebuffers. I want to write a simple
java code to create a UDP packet that contained an Interest. I tried to use
writeBlobTlv of class TlvEncoder in jndn package. But I don't understand if
I should create the outer Tlv or the inner one. For example to create a
name Tlv, should I create a TlvEncoder object for nameComponent and then
another one for ImplicitSha256DigestComponent, and then a Name component?
Would you please give me a simple example to create a Tlv with its sub Tlvs?

Thanks a lot.

Zeinab.