[Ndn-lib] Transport Access From Face

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Feb 18 13:31:55 PST 2015

Hi Andrew

I believe you are able to construct a Transport before creating the Face,
and pass the Transport to the Face.
In this way, you have access to Transport outside of OnInterest callback.

However, after 2181 <http://redmine.named-data.net/issues/2181>, NFD
forwarder will reject all unsolicited Data.
Applications should make use of InMemoryStorage, and put Data into
forwarder only after receiving an incoming Interest.

Yours, Junxiao