[Ndn-lib] Qustions on how to install NDN.JS and Firefox add-on APIs

Wentao Shang wentaoshang at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 06:27:20 PDT 2014

Hi Huhnkuk,

Technically you don't need to "install" the NDN.JS library. Just copy the
ndn.js source file into the folder of your website or node project and
"include" that file in your other source files (e.g. HTML pages). The
Firefox add-on is in a single .xpi file. You can install it from that file
manually in Firefox.

Best,
Wentao

--