[Ndn-lib] Qustions on how to install NDN.JS and Firefox add-on APIs

Xiaoke Jiang shock.jiang at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 23:15:19 PDT 2014

I think it’s quit interesting to adopt NDN-JS. I even install it successfully on an android mobile phone.

thanks

My Regards,
Xiaoke Jiang (蒋小可)

Ph.D. Candidate,
Department of Computer Science and Technology,
Tsinghua University, Beijing, P. R. China
email: shock.jiang at gmail.com (mailto:shock.jiang at gmail.com)