[Ndn-lib] Your current library usage

Ryan Bennett nomad.ry at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 14:37:37 PDT 2014

Howdy,

Apologies if this starts a new thread, I'm attempting to reply to the
'current library usage' thread within a digest, hopefully it works.

I'm Ryan Bennett, working as an Undergraduate at Colorado State University,
primarily with NDN-js. My focus is on creating npm modules for Node.js and
the browser (also experimenting with the new atom-shell)
https://www.npmjs.org/search?q=ndn

So far I've got a forwarder, repo, and I/O abstraction, plus a bunch of
modules that are used within one or more of those. I've also been
experimenting with Telehash as a transport layer for NDN packets (
http://telehash.org), using NDN in an overlay context to create
p2p/federated applications.

Cheers,
-Ryan

PS Xiaoke, I'm very interested in your CDN, I've been doing some
experimentation to do async loading of JS and CSS in the browser over NDN,
so maybe we could collaborate on backend vs frontend of such a system :)