[Ndn-lib] Your current library usage

Xiaoke Jiang shock.jiang at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 16:58:50 PDT 2014

Hi Jeff,
    I am Xiaoke Jiang, Ph.D Student at Tsinghua University. Now I am trying to build a system and some transport related topic with NDNx and pyndn, in more details:
1) I am building a Content Delivery Network Prototype (which I call nCDN, named Data Delivery Network)
2) Optimal Chunk size on NDN transmission.

I like pyndn very much, it’s really very friendly to use.  What’s more, I implement two python class FlowConsumer and FlowProducer, which could request/provide object level transmission.

thanks

My Regards,
Xiaoke Jiang (蒋小可)

Ph.D. Candidate,
Department of Computer Science and Technology,
Tsinghua University, Beijing, P. R. China
email: shock.jiang at gmail.com (mailto:shock.jiang at gmail.com)