[Ndn-lib] NDN.js

Thompson, Jeff jefft0 at remap.ucla.edu
Fri Jan 31 11:49:16 PST 2014

HI Nic,

NDN requires each unique data packet to have a unique name.  To do this, an application usually puts a version number in the name.  See "Versions" on this page:
http://named-data.net/doc/0.2/technical/NameConventions.html

Is it possible for the application that publishes the data to make the names unique?

- Jeff T