[Ndn-lib] NDN.js

Thompson, Jeff jefft0 at remap.ucla.edu
Fri Jan 31 11:36:47 PST 2014

Hello Nic (with cc to the NDN library discussion list),

In NDN, you can express an interest for a name prefix which can match multiple data packets which have names with extra name components beyond the prefix.  Is this what you are seeing?  Can you give an example of the name in your interest and the names in the matching published content?

Thanks,
- Jeff T