[Ndn-lib] node-browserify

Ryan Bennett nomad.ry at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 11:56:58 PST 2014

Good deal,

Also, preliminary testing of multi-hop routing over webrtc in conjunction
with use of IndexedDB repo wreaks a bit of havoc on the UI thread in the
browser, which makes me think that a useable version would need to leverage
webworkers in order for any apps built on top of it to remain performant.

-Ryan