[Ndn-lib] node-browserify

Wentao Shang wentaoshang at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 10:29:59 PST 2014

Just took a quick look:

1) This tool seems great. It is similar to what we have done with our
"hack" but presumably it is better implemented (?)

2) Unfortunately, the support for "crypto" module is incomplete. It doesn't
have RSA signature API. So it cannot be used by ndn.js right now. But we
can get back to it in the future when it is fully evolved.

Wentao

--
PhD student @ Internet Research Lab, Computer Science Department,
University of California, Los Angeles