[Ndn-lib] WebSocket proxy cpp passed test against NFD

Burke, Jeff jburke at remap.ucla.edu
Mon Apr 14 12:21:45 PDT 2014

Great!

From: Wentao Shang <wentaoshang at gmail.com<mailto:wentaoshang at gmail.com>>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:19:15 -0700
To: "ndn-lib at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:ndn-lib at lists.cs.ucla.edu>" <ndn-lib at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:ndn-lib at lists.cs.ucla.edu>>, "Thompson, Jeff" <jefft0 at remap.ucla.edu<mailto:jefft0 at remap.ucla.edu>>, Jeff Burke <jburke at remap.ucla.edu<mailto:jburke at remap.ucla.edu>>
Subject: WebSocket proxy cpp passed test against NFD

Hi all,

Just FYI that websocket proxy cpp has been tested against NFD. Everything works as expected. I have changed the default socket path to /tmp/nfd.sock (the default one used by NFD requires root access so I didn't follow that one). Please let me know if you have questions/comments about this.

Best,
Wentao

--
PhD @ IRL, CSD, UCLA