[Ndn-lib] ccn_put/pyndn.handle.put(co)

Xiaoke Jiang shock.jiang at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 00:21:42 PDT 2013

Thank you, Jeff.

#override
    def upcall(self, kind, upcallInfo):

        if kind != pyndn.UPCALL_INTEREST:
            log.warn("get kind: %s" %str(kind))
            return pyndn.RESULT_OK

        co = self.prepare(upcallInfo)
#         try:
#             co = self.prepare(upcallInfo)
#         except:
#             thetype, value, traceback = sys.exc_info()
#             log.error("get exception: %s, %s, %s" %(thetype, value, traceback))
#             co = None

        if co == None:
            log.warn("co == None")
            pass
        else:
            rst = self.handle.put(co)
            log.warn("put content: %s, result: %s" %(co.name, rst))
            #("content: %s" %(co.name))

the self.prepare() just reads data from file and returns Data/Nack(no this data)/None(illegal request).

In fact, this whole application is quite complicated, I'm deploying it on two ends, but I met the problem of pyndn's installing.

thanks

My Regards,
Xiaoke (Shock) Jiang (蒋小可)

Ph.D. Candidate,
Department of Computer Science and Technology,
Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R.China. 100084