[Ndn-lib] ccn_put/pyndn.handle.put(co)

Burke, Jeff jburke at remap.ucla.edu
Sun Oct 13 10:26:08 PDT 2013

Dear Xiaoke,
Can you please send a code sample of your usage, or full python files so we can test it here?
Thank you,
Jeff

From: Xiaoke Jiang <shock.jiang at gmail.com<mailto:shock.jiang at gmail.com>>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 13:31:09 +0800
To: <ndn-lib at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:ndn-lib at lists.cs.ucla.edu>>
Subject: [Ndn-lib] ccn_put/pyndn.handle.put(co)

Dear all,
I am using pyndn to transmit data, however, I met a serious issue, if the file is big, then every time the transmission will failed. More precisely, after about 2MB is transmitted, ccn_put will fail to transmit any more.
       Does anyone meet this issue before? And any hints?

thanks

My Regards,