[Ndn-lib] ccn_put/pyndn.handle.put(co)

Xiaoke Jiang shock.jiang at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 19:37:22 PDT 2013

what's more, the pyndn.handle.ccn_put(co) return different values under different systems:
on my mac os x (python2.7.5): it result 1 if put succeed or 0
on a ubuntu (python2.7.3): alway returns 0, no matter it succeed or not.

thanks

My Regards,
Xiaoke (Shock) Jiang (蒋小可)

Ph.D. Candidate,
Department of Computer Science and Technology,
Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R.China. 100084