[Ndn-lib] python version

Xiaoke Jiang shock.jiang at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 01:05:14 PDT 2013

Thank you, Alex. very accident that, I am justing trying the solution you mentioned. I rechoose the python, then reinstall pyndn and update mac port. It's on progress, I hope it works.

thanks

My Regards,
Xiaoke (Shock) Jiang (蒋小可)

Ph.D. Candidate,
Department of Computer Science and Technology,
Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R.China. 100084