[Ndn-lib] python version

Derek Kulinski takeda at takeda.tk
Mon Oct 7 11:53:51 PDT 2013

I believe the problem really is due to Xiaoke having multiple versions of python installed,
but the PATH is configured that the Mac's default python is started.

The solution is to tell the configure script which python you are planning to use, for example:
./configure PYTHON=/opt/local/bin/python2.7

In place of /opt/local/bin/python2.7 put path to Python's binary that has the matplotlib installed.

Derek