[Ndn-lib] ccnx repo in named-data

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Mon May 13 19:46:05 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I have "refactored" some commits in the CCNx repo, including rebasing on top of just released update of CCNx.
I did rebase (plus changes to commit messages) to ensure that we keep our modification compactly, as well as to connect commits to the Redmine, that I also finally configured: you can login/register here http://redmine.named-data.net/

I also have updated macports to use the latest version.  This update also includes the removal of the "error" message that poped up if you don't have .pubcert (your key certification) installed.

---
Alex