[Ndn-lib] ndn-js proxy crash FYI

Wentao Shang wentaoshang at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 18:15:04 PDT 2013

Actually I'm not very familiar with the configuration of ccnr and ccnd
routing. I just used the 'ndnucla-staging' URL that Alex gave to me as the
default proxy hub. On borges I only publish the data into repo without
configuring any ccnd routes. Somehow the current configuration works. Not
sure if other proxy hub could also work...

Wentao