[Ndn-lib] ndn-js proxy crash FYI

Alexander Horn alexnano at ucla.edu
Sat Mar 16 14:38:09 PDT 2013

great !

i've updated it, and I have proxy at ndnucla-staging hub on an auto-recover
loop that stores crash logs.

let's see how it behaves today; i'll push both to all appboxes tomorrow.

at some point it would be wise to make your web page round-robin w/ the
hubs... though not sure if Jeff wants to do that before monday's demo?
depends how confident we are in testbed connectivity :)

A.ws.ndn.ucla.edu <http://a.ws.ndn.ucla.edu/> [PARC]
B.ws.ndn.ucla.edu <http://b.ws.ndn.ucla.edu/> [UCLA-APPS-STAGING]
C.ws.ndn.ucla.edu <http://c.ws.ndn.ucla.edu/> [ARIZONA]
D.ws.ndn.ucla.edu <http://d.ws.ndn.ucla.edu/> [CAIDA]