[Ndn-lib] ndn-js proxy crash FYI

Wentao Shang wentaoshang at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 17:53:56 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

Thanks for discovering this bug. After some analysis I believe the crash is
caused by the situation when the client first asks for a data and then
closes websocket connection before the server returns the answer. The proxy
would then write to a broken tcp connection and throw an exception. I
pushed a new version of wsproxy-tcp.js to the github, which should solve
this issue. Can you help test the new code on our app box?

Best,
Wentao

--
PhD student @ Internet Research Lab, Computer Science Department,