[Ndn-lib] ndn-js proxy crash FYI

Burke, Jeff jburke at remap.ucla.edu
Fri Mar 15 15:02:36 PDT 2013

As far as possible, it needs to be resilient for Sunday-Tuesday, though
J.

From: Alexander Horn <alexnano at ucla.edu<mailto:alexnano at ucla.edu>>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 14:59:40 -0700
To: Alex Afanasyev <alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu<mailto:alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu>>
Cc: "ndn-lib at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:ndn-lib at lists.cs.ucla.edu>" <ndn-lib at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:ndn-lib at lists.cs.ucla.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Ndn-lib] ndn-js proxy crash FYI

yes of course - we did this w/ video publishing on appboxes - but only after we tested it and got the bugs out for 6+ months :)

meanwhile, it's still early days for this (traffic/usage wise) - so it's useful to have it crash so we find this stuff.

if it gets to be an issue for stability, i'll wrap in while loop.

thanks !