[Ndn-lib] ndn-js proxy crash FYI

Alexander Horn alexnano at ucla.edu
Fri Mar 15 14:59:40 PDT 2013

yes of course - we did this w/ video publishing on appboxes - but only
after we tested it and got the bugs out for 6+ months :)

meanwhile, it's still early days for this (traffic/usage wise) - so it's
useful to have it crash so we find this stuff.

if it gets to be an issue for stability, i'll wrap in while loop.

thanks !