[Ndn-lib] ndn-js proxy crash FYI

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Fri Mar 15 13:26:11 PDT 2013

I guess it may not be a good idea for the development stage, but why not to wrap ws-proxy in some watchdog app (e.g., bash script like   while true; do node <proxy>; sleep 1; <email somebody>; done) ?

This is what I approximately do with macports version, but relying on OSX watchdog capabilities (launchd).

--
Alex