[Ndn-lib] Excluding %C1.META in the Firefox add-on

Jeff Thompson jeff at thefirst.org
Fri Mar 15 08:34:44 PDT 2013

Hi Jeff. Glad to hear it's working better with ccnfileproxy.

I submitted your bug.  It's related to other issues with interacting
with the address bar.  I need to dig more into the main C++ Firefox code
to see if they have a similar situation. But they may open a separate
connection for a new address, whereas we use the same connection and
callback.

- Jeff T