[Ndn-lib] Excluding %C1.META in the Firefox add-on

Burke, Jeff jburke at remap.ucla.edu
Fri Mar 15 07:22:27 PDT 2013

Jeff,

Yes, this seems to have fixed the problem that I had - thanks!  I'll it on
more images and files later today.

I did notice one unrelated issue:  If you have entered a URL and the
plug-in is attempting to fetch the first segment but hasn't received
anything yet, then you enter another URL, the timeout report from the
original request will interrupt the second's loading.

Jeff