[Ndn-lib] Excluding %C1.META in the Firefox add-on

Jeff Thompson jeff at thefirst.org
Fri Mar 15 01:20:13 PDT 2013

Hi Jeff.  As I was testing the code to exclude %C1.META, I found what
may have been a bug with loading from ccnfileproxy (which emits META
headers).  In the segmenting fetching algorithm, I made the false
assumption that all the upcall content would have the same base name.
But it was getting responses like:
/ndn/filename/v1/%00
/ndn/filename/v1/%00%01
/ndn/filename/v1/C1.META.M/xxxx/%00
/ndn/filename/v1/%00%02

The meta segment was injected after the first segment and messed up the
image load. Anyway, now it makes sure that the content's name is just
the base name plus the segment.  Please try loading from ccnfileproxy
again.  (All of the LASHP-Future images seem to load for me with
A.hub.ndn.ucla.edu.)
https://github.com/named-data/ndn-js/raw/downloads/ndnProtocol.xpi

Thanks,
- Jeff T