[Ndn-interest] [EXT] NDNcomm 2020, Virtual meeting, Sept. 10-11 2020

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Sep 9 16:35:56 PDT 2020

Dear folks

NDN Community Meeting starts tomorrow.
If you are attending this meeting, please be sure to watch the videos of
poster/demo sessions beforehand.
This will allow you to make an informed decision on which poster/demo
presenters you want to engage with.

The webpage to watch poster/demo videos is:
https://ivisa.named-data.net/ndncomm_2020.html

Do you know the video streaming platform runs on the global NDN testbed?

Yours, Junxiao
assistant organizer of NDNcomm2020