[Ndn-interest] [EXT] clarification about NACKs

Salvatore Signorello ssignorello at ciencias.ulisboa.pt
Tue May 12 09:17:32 PDT 2020

Hi Junxiao,

many thanks for the ref., and for your work indeed, I could answer most
of my previous questions by reading it.

I am still trying to weigh up the assumption of certain works (e.g., the
defense mechanism originally proposed in the Producer-Assisted-Pushback
[NDN-0065] and afterwards refined in "/Expect More from the Networking:
DDoS Mitigation by FITT in Named Data Networking/") which consider
routers understanding (or at least checking for) application-level NACKs
within their forwarding strategies (if I understand those works well).

Regards,

Salvatore