[Ndn-interest] Questions about how to carry data package in interest package

Pengyuan Zhou zpymyyn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 16:27:04 PDT 2020

Hi Lei,

Out of curiosity, why would you want to let Interest packet carry data?
Also, @Lixia Zhang <lixia at cs.ucla.edu> Professor Lixia, maybe the Nonce,
albeit supposed to be randomly generated, can carry a minimum volume of
data with some hack in a non-standard local NDN setup?
BR,
Pengyuan
https://pengyuan-zhou.github.io/