[Ndn-interest] fractalide NDN browser (hackathon proposal)

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Wed Jul 15 06:03:40 PDT 2020

Spandana,

Google gave me the following matches:

- NDNBrowser: An extended web browser for named data networking
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1084804514001428

- Design and implementation of web browser for named data networking in Windows
https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/7009358

- MicroForwarder.js: an NDN Forwarder Extension for Web Browsers
http://conferences2.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2016/proceedings/p201-shang.pdf

Lan