[Ndn-interest] NIST NDN Consortium

Burke, Jeff jburke at remap.ucla.edu
Wed Jan 22 09:07:27 PST 2020

// Apologies to those who receive this message through
// multiple channels!

Dear NDN Interest members,

We’re excited to let you know that plans to launch a new NDN Consortium at NIST are finalized, and we would like to invite your institutions to participate.

The following preliminary briefing deck and research plan describe the plans for the consortium. We’re open to input from the community and would be excited to hear your thoughts – please email us directly or fill out comments in the form below.

  *   Preliminary Briefing: https://www.dropbox.com/s/efyx5s2jro4rt1a/NIST%20NDN%20Consortium%20-%20Relaunch%20Briefing%20Jan%2022%20%28dist%29.pdf?dl=0
  *   Research Plan: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ftgd3qw0dbv0812/NIST%20NDN%20Consortium%20-%20Research%20Plan%20Jan%2022%20%28dist%29.pdf?dl=0

If there is interest in participating, please fill out this form with the appropriate contact information and we’ll follow up: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/nistndn2020

Please feel free to forward this email to others that may be interested.

Best regards,
Jeff Burke
(for Lotfi Benmohamed and Lixia Zhang, as well)