[Ndn-interest] [EXT] NDN Research Issue, Name-Lookup in NFD

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Apr 16 11:01:33 PDT 2020

Hi avakili

NDN design principle requires an Interest with prefix name to match a Date
with longer name. “Exact match only” is fundamentally not NDN.

If you are thinking about adopting an existing implementation of NoSQL
database (LevelDB and similar), it’s unlikely to deliver sufficient
performance at millions of lookups per second.

Yours, Junxiao