[Ndn-interest] jNDN wire format

Thompson, Jeff jefft0 at remap.ucla.edu
Thu Apr 16 01:43:34 PDT 2020

Hello Anders,

I updated jNDN to add support for wire format v0.3. See the release announcement here:
https://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/ndn-lib/2020-April/000524.html

Quoting from the announcement:

To make jNDN send packets with wire format v0.3, put the following in your application’s main method:

    WireFormat.setDefaultWireFormat(Tlv0_3WireFormat.get());

Alternatively, to change the default for all applications, in the following line:
https://github.com/named-data/jndn/blob/master/src/net/named_data/jndn/encoding/TlvWireFormat.java#L27

    public class TlvWireFormat extends Tlv0_2WireFormat {

change Tlv0_2WireFormat to Tlv0_3WireFormat and rebuild jNDN.

Thanks,
- Jeff T