[Ndn-interest] [EXT] jNDN wire format

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Apr 15 00:14:30 PDT 2020

Hi Anders

jNDN has been effectively abandoned, i.e. does not have a current
maintainer.
Consequently, the library is incompatible with current NFD release and thus
does not work.
You should not use outdated libraries because security vulnerabilities are
not being patched.

I'm unaware of any JVM compatible library that still works today.
Some well maintained libraries in other languages are:

NDNts, for JavaScript and TypeScript: https://yoursunny.com/p/NDNts/
ndn-cxx, for C++: https://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/current/
python-ndn, for Python: https://python-ndn.readthedocs.io/

Yours, Junxiao