[Ndn-interest] Adding a complete new packet

César A. Bernardini mesarpe at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 10:24:49 PDT 2019

I did this in the past. Maybe you should start in this file:

https://github.com/named-data/ndn-cxx/blob/master/ndn-cxx/encoding/tlv.hpp

I will define a new type and start fro

However, in my experience I would avoid changing ndn for particular
purposes. Remember that your time spent changing ndn for a commit that will
not be accepted is equal to wasting your time.

Simulators are more fit for such adaptations and easier to play around.
Once you prove that your change makes sense, try to publish it as a paper
and then, the community will be more likely for trying to include it in the
code base.

Cheers,