[Ndn-interest] The forwarding strategy doesn't choose another path in a hijacker scenario

David R. Oran daveoran at orandom.net
Sat May 11 04:56:55 PDT 2019

On 11 May 2019, at 7:52, Lan Wang (lanwang) wrote:

> Best route strategy doesn’t adapt using forwarding plane
> information.
Quick suggestion:

there’s periodic (and frequent) confusion about what what the best
route strategy does, so perhaps we should rename it “best route
only” strategy, or the slightly longer “best route only - no
ECMP”.

Or even better, fix it to do ECMP so at least we’re not more crippled
than native IP forwarding.