[Ndn-interest] Connect two raspberry pi 3

Ahmed Awad ayawad at ualr.edu
Mon May 6 21:07:28 PDT 2019

yes and its as below

pi at raspberrypi:~ $ nfd-start
NFD is already running...
pi at raspberrypi:~ $ nfdc face create udp://192.168.1.1
Error 504 when creating face: Face creation failed: connect: Network is
unreachable
pi at raspberrypi:~ $

Ahmed Awad
PhD Candidate in Telecommunication and Networking Track/ Systems
Engineering Dept.
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
501-940-9048