[Ndn-interest] How to replace IP with NFD on raspberry pi

Athreya Nagaraj indiathreya92 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 23:12:29 PDT 2019

Hi,

Yes. It is possible to use NFD without IP. Please refer to this
<https://github.com/ath-90/meta-ndn/wiki/Configuring-ethernet-in-NDN>
article for more information. In fact, you need not configure any networks
in your operating system if you're running NFD.

If you're using wi-fi in your raspberry pi, make sure to enable guest mode
in your router.

Regards
Athreya H N