[Ndn-interest] repo-ng

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sat Jun 8 13:37:26 PDT 2019

Hi Ludovic

repo-ng has been unmaintained for more than two years. Without a
maintainer, bugs won't resolve themselves.

If you need a file server, use
https://github.com/yoursunny/ndn6-tools/blob/master/file-server.md
If you need a repo for serving non-file data, use
https://github.com/remap/fast-repo

Yours, Junxiao