[Ndn-interest] Research on key revocation

César A. Bernardini mesarpe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 06:29:48 PDT 2019

Hi,

In [0], we highlighted the problems of different approaches of proxy
encryption while doing revocation (section related work).

There are a couples of papers cited there that mention the problem.
Personally, I am not aware of papers that analyze the problem in-depth .

Best regards,

[0] privICN: privacy information retrieval in information-centric networking