[Ndn-interest] Browsing in NDN

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Jul 18 08:23:58 PDT 2019

Hi Ken

It's sad that NDN doesn't support one of the most popular apps - web.
We used to have a Firefox add-on
<https://github.com/named-data/ndn-js/tree/cf535396cb4242dd8ebfb020ca622481eb56466b#firefox-add-on-for-the-ndn-protocol>
but
I haven't been able to install it in recent Firefox versions.

I have some thoughts on how to deploy NDN websites:
https://yoursunny.com/t/2011/ndn-web/
Caution: it's an old article I wrote during my first month reading about
NDN, so that some terminology could be inaccurate.

Yours, Junxiao