[Ndn-interest] PSync 0.1.0 release

Ashlesh Gawande (agawande) agawande at memphis.edu
Fri Jan 25 20:44:34 PST 2019

Correct links for release notes and web page:

http://named-data.net/doc/PSync/current/RELEASE-NOTES.html

http://named-data.net/doc/PSync/current/

Ashlesh

On 1/25/19 10:40 PM, Ashlesh Gawande (agawande) wrote:
Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the initial release of PSync.
PSync is a name synchronization library that supports partial sync and full sync.

Detailed release notes can be found at:
<http://named-data.net/doc/NLSR/0.2.2/RELEASE-NOTES.html>http://named-data.net/doc/PSync/current/RELEASE-NOTES.html<http://named-data.net/doc/NLSR/current/RELEASE-NOTES.html>
(Date shows January 9, which will update to January 25 once the latest change is built).

More information about PSync, installation, examples,
and other useful resources are available on the official web page of PSync:
http://named-data.net/doc/PSync/current/<http://named-data.net/doc/NLSR/current/>

PSync GitHub repository:
https://github.com/named-data/PSync

We would like to thank all the reviewers, specially Davide Pesavento for providing timely and extensive review.

We would also like to thank Alexander Afanasyev, Ashiqur Rahman, and Eric Newberry for providing infrastructure support and help for PSync.

* * *
PSync Developers and Contributors:
Ashlesh Gawande, Minsheng Zhang, Lan Wang, Junxiao Shi

Thanks
Ashlesh