[Ndn-interest] Interest Signature

侯 ?博 ningbo.Hou at outlook.com
Fri Jan 11 20:18:40 PST 2019

Hello all,
I want to add signature for Interest packet. So I do some actions as follow:
Firstly, I add a member named m_signature in Interest.hpp.
Secondly, I add set and get function for this field of m_signature in interest.hpp.
Thirdly, I change the function of wireEncode and wireDecode in interest.cpp to encode and decode it.
Finally, I  add a value for m_signature  in ndn-consumer.cpp.
However, when I run the test program of ndn-simple,it shows the folloing errors,is there anyone can help me to resolve it.

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<ndn::Interest::Error> >'
what():  unrecognized element of critical type 4294967295

Thanks a lot.