[Ndn-interest] Sending data over physical interface

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri Feb 22 11:39:40 PST 2019

Hi Jongdeog

NLSR does not support broadcast links
https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/4389 so this setup would not work.
You can create Ethernet unicast faces in /etc/ndn/nfd-init.sh script,
arranging all nodes in an all-pairs topology, and NLSR would work with
these.

NFD supports self-learning but it's not optimized for wireless links.
Wireless support is to be developed in
https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/4281 but this probably needs 3~6
months.

Yours, Junxiao